View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Knower
Questions for Mediums..

Hello to all..

I am a not a professional medium. I was wondering if some mediums here on SF could possibly give me some advice.

I have been dealing with a lot of crazy things when it comes to being a medium.

I was wondering if any of guys have experienced this and what do you currently do that helps you..

1. Energetically a lot of times my hands sort of burn/vibrate. They seem to emit energy. If I rub them together I can feel the energy flow between them. Last Thanksgiving I held someone’s hand during prayer, their hand started shaking. It stopped when I released their hand. Sometimes my hands will burn/vibrate when I am around someone that may be ill. A couple times someone was near that was going through Chemo my hands started doing that and I also got sort of antsy. Like something may have been wrong as if the person might have been stage 4 cancer or it had reoccurred.

2. I am unfortunately a magnet for entities. I can’t seem get them to leave me alone. I know the importance of grounding and keeping our thoughts clear and balanced. I do have things that I enjoy that ground me, but I have problems with interference from entities. An example, when I try to get into a meditative zone while working out or doing yoga, the entity would get “chatty” or block me from meditating. When I say block me from meditating, I can sense movement of energy. It kind of feels that sort of a tug of war with my mind I guess. Feeling the entity pulling me out of a meditative state.

So many other things happen. I want to learn more about my energy and how to use it more effectively in more of a positive manner. Not always having to use it for “psychic defenses” all the time.

If any of you guys experience this, how do you handle it? I don’t want to have to take medication to deal with it. I already have to take something at night to help me sleep.

Thanks for any advice anyone could give.