View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Well if someone goes to the doctor and tells them about some spiritual stuff the doctor will think they are crazy most likely, maybe give them some pills they do not need.

You know western medicine isn't all that great for instance….

I totally agree with the things you mentioned about Western medicine, especially after having most doctors think I'm crazy, which forced me to find alternative things for most medical stuff.

However, I think an eye doctor would be ok about a patient talking about flashes of light, since some medical conditions like migraines, and I think some other conditions, which other people here have mentioned, also involve seeing flashes of light.

Just don't tell the doctor you think the flashes of light are spirits. That's when you run the possibility of the doctor thinking you're crazy. (Isn't that awful, having to pick and choose what to tell a doctor?)

Anyhoo, I think it's a really good idea to get checked out by a doctor, just in case, especially since it involves the eyes.

And like others mentioned here, if your eyes are A-OK, then you're seeing spirits/entities!

I have a feeling though that GnR is seeing spirits/entities.

Sometimes I see a flash of white light (in a thin, rod shape) zooming into a room from a wall, and exiting out an opposite wall. (OMG -- would I LOVE to fly like that!!!)

I especially see entities at hotels. But they're not usually the fun kind. I keep the tv on all night whenever I'm at a hotel, because it usually stops entity visits. I don't know why that is -- maybe because the room isn't as dark? (At home, when I started using a night light (while sleeping at night), it stopped most of the spirit/entity visits.) But at hotels, if I turn the tv off at night, there's always some scary entity who visits during the night.

Sometimes when feeling really spiritual I'll see many brilliant colored shapes, like triangles and lines, moving slowly like a scroll, and there's some sort of strobe light flashing behind them all. I can only see the colors in peripheral vision, because when looking directly at them, they just move off to the periphery again. It drives me nuts that I can't look directly at them. The lights and shapes are so beautiful -- browns, silvers, blues, sunset colors, etc. When it first happened I thought someone had slipped drugs in my soda -- I was really scared and finally I yelled "STOP!" in my mind. And the colors stopped. That's when I realized it wasn't drugs. The angels/spirits connected to the colors must have been "from the light" because they stopped when I asked (er, yelled, actually).

The next few times it happened, I went along with it and thanked whoever was causing it, and cherished it, and it lasted about 15 minutes and then stopped.

It's only happened about a handful of times so far -- and that was a long time ago. I sure hope it happens again.