View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011, 03:04 PM
79810PM

For myself (& I think each person has a reality that makes sense, each soul can say what it is that they believe but cannot force on another, God Gives free will), it is as if the older I get I want to go toward The Light of God/Christ/ The Holy Spirit, walking in HIS TRUTH, so I guess I cannot separate that which is good/right for me.

If it is that I have another half as I feel was shown, spoken by this person & we saw a lot together (& I don't KNOW, I'm fine with that, only God Knows All), then how can it separate from the connection of, the two in a way that would be attraction as we are incarnate (those here & on this earth) beings. If it is they are not together the dissipating would be of the false, darkness, & to bring about truth, light. It seems that it is like a healthy meal/lifestyle, tf, representing God's Divine Love, of course one would not feel good or healed if they took only to pleasure, unhealthy foods, & sloth; but discipline, balance, strength of spirit, purpose which is of GOD, & for GOD's Purpose. I don't personally see how that is not romantic in total, it is of the heart & soul, God's Love, what else is there (this is how I see it).

I realize that these tf's are unique in their occurance & situation. But if it is there before the two & they see what is, to walk forward by THE Grace of God & The POWER of THE SWORD of The Spirit, enlightened, to guide others toward HOME, how is it not in total to be, together (if it is His Will)? I think allowing The Flame, Fire of GOD, to purify the soul, believing, loving at all times, is knowing the road HOME.

Life is a journey, The Alpha & Omega, the energy, light & darkness (choosing always) & then to see HIS FACE. I have faith & ask God To Show me more. That is what I crave. I am not afraid of mankind who can kill the body, it is the soul that lives, eternal.

What can be more romantic than living in God's Truth & in His Grace?! That is The Light I wish to shine upon my life & I choose to walk boldly in it.

For now He (GOD) Is my Father & my Spouse. I shall not want & I am walking through The Fire of GOD. To me it's spiritual food not of the flesh, but of the soul. The song is that of God's Love, His Truth & Love, forever.