View Single Post
Old 29-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I've experienced that VERY strongly a few times in the last 4 months. A friend of mine explained to me that it has to do with energies from the otherside (the energy of the spirits) mixing with ours. I get that excitement and nervousness whenever they are trying to communicate with me. I'm still learning to understand the messages they give me, but at least now I know that when I get that excited feeling I need to pay very close attention to everything around me.

As for the very white light expanding from within you ~ Doreen Virtue uses that technique on her chakra clearing CD. Perhaps you are experiencing a confidence boost from that because you're actually unblocking that which subdues your confidence.

Oh, cool. Well great minds thinks alike i guess, lol.
I've found out another way to boost confidence which is more down-to-earth. All you have to do, is, whenever you are creating a scenario in your head just make it positive. What I mean by this is that most of the time people are creating negative scenarios in their heads. What you must do is make it positive and brilliant. Say you are thinking of walking up to a girl, or boy,(you may be feeling nervous or scared at the thought of it) and asking for their email or number. Most people would imagine the situation going badly or something terribly embarrasing happening, but if you think that the situation will go extremely well it just gives you that edge over your position. This works for all situations.
Most people have negative self-talk, this is a way of combatting it. Whenever you catch yourself thinking out negative scenarios just use this method and you will no longer feel bad.

Enlightener