View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
This is where I find that certain ideologies talk themselves in circles ... perhaps its the ultimate enabler...

Live within the moment yet go away & think on it?

Present a picture of the ultimate being/ power yet insist that it is within a squidgy easily harmed animal called a human.

State that God completes oneself yet do not present any signs of actually being complete by still continuously "seeking" answers & knowledge.

If God is the ultimate answer,truth, the way - why do those who find it still have questions?

To understand true spirituality, lifes meaning read this holy text or teaching - only to have "the way" or "the word" not actually resonate with large proportions of humanity ...

Espouse the fantastical yet do nothing .. outside of human possibility ..

On SF ...

Make claims & statements that cannot possibly be true & then call in the moderators when another begins to peel away the façade.

It's just a snake eating its tale/tail ...

Even in response to this post someone will "give an enlightened answer" that does nothing to actually enlighten anyone but reconfirm biases they or similar believers have .... only to carry on again & again ...

Enabler..?

Just one more fix ...

Yup..
So what do we seek on SF and why are we still here.

I am seriously asking myself that question often since I became and active participant again lately.
It's not as if I haven't had my fair share of interweb forum squabbles already..

Sigh...

With Love
Eelco