View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Guide

Question When Readings are Wrong

I wasn't sure where to put this... so stuck it in Divination.

So every September I go see a psychic medium for a reading. The man who gives me the readings has been correct on nearly everything from my mom having sore legs at night before bed, to my sister a year later separating from her husband, and where I would end up going for my doctoral program.

This September I went for a reading and he picked up right away how emotional I was and how hard of a time I was having. (Ended a six year relationship and also was in my first year of the phd with a bully in one of my classes and insane work load). I was also very stressed about finances, and he picked up on that and said not to worry as everything will work out for me and my finances will be good. Well that November my finances were not good and I had to take out an emergency loan from my university. The main question I had at the reading, I didn't even bring up, he brought it up and he said I would have success with one of my projects and everything would turn out fine. I didn't even have to ask.

Well this project of mine did not have the success I was hoping for and it did not turn out fine. I am still super broke. I had to borrow some money from my ex-partner just to pay my rent for March. Nothing he said other than picking up on my emotional state has come to pass.

I dont understand how all of his predictions could come true the previous years then he is wrong on everything this year? I understand free will and I did not do anything in haste or something to sabotage my own success.

Anyways, this project was incredibly important to me and for my career and I have been crying all day. I know not to depend on everything a psychic says but I just felt like it was the right time for me. Im really sad and am questioning my belief in everything. I know I'm a bit dramatic and Im sure I will feel better tomorrow. I'm just wondering what makes someones readings, who has had a good track record, get it all so wrong? Is it him? Is it me?