View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
It's amazing and heartwarming to hear you're making such a good connection and having good experiences. Michael is the most well known of the angels for good reason, and if it was being made up then experiences like this wouldn't be recognized as good by even the Christian religions. I've met a handful of angels - archangel and otherwise - and Michael is definitely one of the "loudest". From my experience and what I've confirmed from others, he's more inclined to have a very black and white perspective of right and wrong, and is very willing and capable to act on that in favor of what is considered good by his morals. This is in contrast to Gabriel, who tends to act a bit more from the standpoint that everything in existence has a time and place it belongs, and seeks to find ways to benefit both parties to retain balance without simply discarding what would be considered "undesirables" by the standards of Michael. Balance is a bit less popular a notion, so Michael gets the spotlight more often than not. That isn't to say he isn't just as helpful though, as like everything he too has his place, and I have had more than one experience where I Journey (astral project to help others) and found that my target person is only willing to accept the help of Michael. His presence is very distinct and potent, and I myself have called on his help a couple of times when I just wanted someone to get in there and stop a situation when it got out of hand. He and Gabriel can be likened to a police officer and therapist handling a domestic situation: an officer is better for getting the individuals to stop fighting, and a therapist is better for getting them to sit down afterward and come to a healthy solution.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."