Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Reality is too complex for Einstein and Stephen Hawking to figure out. I'm not even going to try. Things are mysterious, interesting, and everything is alive including me. That's enough for me.

I've been able to experience things similar to "creating your own reality" and "the law of attraction". But it was never in a concrete way. It was always in hind sight that I noticed things.

For example, last month I was hit by like 10 tragedies. I dealt with them all marvelously. This month, I practically hit the lottery. Some might say I created this reality by what I did last month, or that I attracted the good experiences by reacting appropriately to the negative ones, etc etc.

It's a conversation basically. Does this do that? Is this connected to that? What does it mean? How can we use this to our benefit? etc etc. Nobody can prove anything one way or the other. I'll let people with more hot wind than me continue this convo lol.

Hi Shivatar,

Smart man, keep it simple, lol

Basically, not attempting to prove or disprove anything.
Everyone has his/her own take on things and experiences life in their own way.

For myself, don't go around pondering on it all. Yes can be too complex and can go on 'til the end of time debating.

Just, interested in people's take on it. This in a way expands my own thoughts on it.

Although will express my thoughts,

At times curious as to what arises in our consciousness and how thes things may relate. Which to me forms and/or influences the view of what is or maybe real.

Thank you