View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Knower

OBE/Astral Projection Wannabe

I'm aware everyone has their own way of experiencing an Out of body Experience or Astral Projection. I was hoping those whose first attempt was not a spontaneous occurrence could share their experiences or how-tos.

Personally, I found the structured 30 Day Lucid Bootcamp course, where you had a couple of actions to do each day allowed me to experience lucid dreaming three days into it. However, I'm finding trying to astral project much harder. When I was successful with lucid dreaming it would be in the last hours of sleep and especially after I had gotten up and then gone back to bed.

So far I've tried focussing outside of my body before falling asleep and all I remember is I let go of that focus just before I drift off. I've visualised being on a bed of clouds or focussing on my big toe (Drawn from techniques in books) I also tried doing the same thing during the day and ended up napping instead. The best I've got is lying on my back during the day and experiencing deep relaxation and my body tingles like pins and needles - nothing intense and an hour passes and nothing else happens.

My personal characteristics: I fall a sleep on my side and I am quite visual.

Any know how is much appreciated, just have to get past this first hurdle I suppose =]