View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Master
Sad fact of this, is that many 'negative spirits' can make the claim to be God, to gain your trust, faith and lure you into the trap before they reveal their 'true colours'. You will know it really is God, when He won't boast or tell you about all the spiritual things He can do, but when He fills your heart, soul...your whole being with so much love...so much happiness and peace, that you've never felt anything like it in your whole life!

When you pray to God, you must do so without asking Him what it is you would like Him to do...i.e "please remove this negative spirit" because that's imposing human will on the divine will. You simply need to say "I have a problem with a negative spirit and I need Your help...please help me".

The other night I had a negative entity bothering me...claiming to be Satan himself...showing me visions of Hell...saying that I was going to go to Hell after I died...telling me all the various ways a human soul could be tortured. He was hoping to elicit some degree of fear out of me. I simply said "if that is my destiny...if that's what God has planned for me, so be it".

The whole experience unnerved me, but I quickly regained my composure when I recalled that the Soul cannot be burned by fire, cut with a sword, drowned in water..as the Bhagavad Gita teaches.

In the end, this 'bad spirit' who was none other than Lord Yama (the Lord of Death) said; "You are either totally ignorant or self-realized and I am at a loss to tell which". lol

I said "You are Lord Yama, an avatar of Shiva, yet you claim to know me not. Search your heart for what is true".

In the end, he bowed before me.

I wish you all the best.