View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy SPIRITUAL EMERGENCY NEED HELP

Hi, basically i want to explain my situation clearly so you can understand

About 3 years ago, i prayed to God and then He came into my life, and he started informing me about all these spiritual things that he can do and what he does etc. but he also brought a negative spirit into my life
This spirit had been attacking me for about a year, until i fixed it, God did not once help me or defend me from this spirit (the spirit had VERY bad intentions and was very scary for me) God did not care, he did not help me at all

then he introduced even more bad spirits into my life and then i was being severely attacked by spirits doing HORRIBLE things to me, it stopped me thinking thoughts because i was attacked so badly, it got me put into hospital, it literally did so many bad things to me... it actually got me to have a lot of physical pain too

I am still being attacked now and it is very stressful for me, my life is very hard and i can't live properly anymore (i cry everyday and i am under so much stress because of it, the negative energy is forcing me not to eat anymore which i am afraid may lead me to starvation so im really scared)

it's also making me feel feelings that are not mine and act in ways that i know is not me

the thing is, is it's making my life VERY difficult... i cant think or feel properly, it hides in my body and i am NOT comfortable anymore
it's making my life VERY hard to live, it's very difficult ,it's the worst case of a spirit attacking somebody ever and it literally happens 24/7 hours a day and it's been happening for 3 years straight

I need you to know that rituals, praying, i've tried all that and none of it works. What i need is to cleanse the area around me and FORCE the spirit to go away
Earlier i tried putting on extremely hot water in the bath and waving it around and it worked in making the spirit be quiet, so I KNOW that there is a way for me to get rid of this spirit forever and it is by making sure that I make the area around me one which the spirit can't be around (the spirit would get hurt and it would be the spirits own fault for being around me) and this is what i need, to physically remove the spirit by force because it's literally destroying my life

I need some sort of device which would focus ONLY on the energy of the spirit (it hides in my body so i would need to run or something and have someone electrocute it) then which could electrocute the spirit and make it pass out for an hour so then i could escape it, this is my best method of freeing myself

PLEASE help me, i really need the help!

What ways can i remove a spirit by physical force?

I've also taken medication for "schizophrenia" but it doesn't work whatsoever, it is genuinely a spirit attacking me and i need to get rid of it

Thank you :) please help and possibly pass on the message to someone who can help me even more

(I am feeling resulting to EXTREME self-defence measures)

God knows of my situation, i've prayed to him a thousand times, he is the one who gave me the information for the spirits to directly attack me and make my life awful, God doesnt care whatsoever and hasnt helped me at all

Why is it that if somebody attacks you on earth and stalks you 24/7 they go to jail but in the spiritual world, there is a God who doesn't give a **** about what happens to us but tries to make it seem like he cares about us? i KNOW that God knows of my situation, he just doesnt want to help and he doesnt care either

Someone please help me

I need something that can zap this spirit away, so if i harm the spirit then the spirit could go away (it's the spirits own fault stalking me and being in my presence, it shouldn't be there so it's it's own fault for being there, if im just zapping the air im not purposely harming anyone, but if the spirit chooses to be around me then the spirit is choosing to harm itself)

Please help! (i haven't hurt the spirit, but i really need to get it away from me)

Someone please help