View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I've had one particular piece of Moldavite on my eBay watch list since forever, and it was coming up on the end of its long "buy it now" auction. Its seller has a high rating (like 99.9%) with lots of reviews, and is selling all sorts of different minerals, not just Moldavite. So I finally bit the bullet and got the piece I've been looking at since forever, since it seems like this seller is more rockhound than new-age supplier. No offense to the honest New Age suppliers, of course. But some of them mark up their stones an awful lot, or create artificial scarcity by insisting that some stones are rare that are actually common. When I see that, I head the other way.

Anyway, I noticed a nice Nuummite wand from the same seller. I haven't got any Nuummite yet, I really liked that wand, and since Nuummite is a stone that helps us realize our personal power, I figured that was a superb material to make a wand from.

I'm a big wand fan anyway, as I designed some quartz-and-glass wire-wrapped ones for my own personal use, and make them for Etsy as well. So even though this particular stone is a different style than the kind of wand I normally use, it looks like a fabulous tool and I'll be more than happy to add it to my Stone Family. :)

Whom is the seller if you don't mind me asking? I always have my Nuummite piece with me as well, it's wonderful for grounding and protection. It's basically the oldest mineral on Earth to our knowledge so of course it's good for grounding us to the Earth energetically. I am just curious about who the seller is at this point, and congrats on buying the piece. Have any pictures?