Thread: worst movies
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Master
I was not a fan of Happy Feet either. It was not that good of a movie. I was surprised that it made a sequal.

I did not think the first three star wars movies, or the last three depending on who you speak to are as bad as some people make them out to be. I will say the first movie seemed like it was really long, and Jar Jar Binks was too much of a stereotype to be believable as a relateable character. I did not like how characters just appeared throughout the movies with no actual story with them. Such as Dooku, Grievous, etc. I did like the third movie and thought it was really good and showed a good side to the vader/anakin. I didn't like how the force went from being about energy type stuff to being almost like possession. Perhaps to take the religious aspect out of it.

As for bad movies. Anything where Tom Green has a major role in it. I don't know how it got so popular at the time, but his movies were terrible. Such as his Freddy got... movie.

I'm not a fan of those horror movies where there killer has been shot, stabbed, lite on fire, and keeps on going. They just are not relateable to me.

Or the movies that are poorly written so they use a lot of special effects to try and compensate for the poor story telling. Like in Spiderman III.