Thread: Raphael
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Seeker

@mindanalyzer - thank you for your suggestions, I'll check them out, though just from skimming the internet for some of them at the moment, I'm not sure a few are a good idea, as I already have the blood pressure of a corpse. I am working on the magnesium, though. Magnesium, potassium, and the vitamins B. 2 whole days of no palpitations, though my sleep is still crummy and I'm currently (and uncharacteristically) a ball of nervous energy.

@StormNexus - Oof. I ran across WPW syndrome while trying to figure out how to get my heart to chill out. I want to believe my issue is a hormonal imbalance or vitamin deficiencies due to a very specific diet and just not paying attention. I don't get much vitamin B naturally out of it. But if it persists or gets worse, I'm definitely off to the doctor. I have no interest in falling over dead in one of my workouts and scarring my roommate for life because my hummingbird heart just gave up.

As for Archangels and faith, I agree. And I appreciate your take on the dream. It would be interesting to have a spiritual conversation with my dad, as I'm pretty sure we've never stepped into that territory beyond spooky things, but because we've never had a spiritual conversation, I wouldn't know where or how to begin. I also suspect it's a conversation he never had with his parents, either, but a conversation worth having, nonetheless.

Hope everyone's having a beautiful day