View Single Post
Old 23-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There are two things that I have been doing a lot of lately (instead of going on here)... watching ex rental DVDs I buy from the op-shop for 50 cents each and going to the library to do God only knows what.

I gave up seeing my psychologist yesterday, after she charged me for an appointment I did not attend and when I attended the one after that, she told me that there was nothing more she could do for me....yet, after 18 months of seeing her, she never really did anything "for me" from day 1...I have not changed, not gotten any better...and she basically told me to "help myself" because nobody out there could....how pretentious of her.

Anyway, I have tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy before...without much success...but yesterday, online, I found this thing called Dialectical Behavioral Therapy which includes stuff like "Radical Acceptance" and accepting/seeing reality for what it really is and not how we perceive it to be....this stuff sounds right up my alley.

Then I got to thinking that "my reality" would be different from "anothers reality" and figuring as how there is no separation, whose "reality" is "real"? Until I also realised, that for ME, accepting/seeing reality for what it is, means seeing the whole world as Maya...As an illusion...which would be something that the inventors of DBT didn't sorta have in mind. LOL

After that, I went to the op-shop and saw a DVD called "The Tapping Solution" and I bought it and then I enrolled in a Tai Chi class.

So after that, I figure if psychologists and psychiatrists can do nothing for me and I know more than they do, or If "unseen forces" are helping me out here and leading me to my own treatment, what use are they?

Culture - Two Sevens Clash (live)

All movement is accomplished in six stages
And the seventh brings return
The seven is the number of the young light
It forms when darkness is increased by one

Pink Floyd - Chapter 24

Go Ahead...