View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow, I know that reply was for Justin but I have also found it helpful. I am looking after a cat who was abandoned. Our relationship has been a long slow process, but it has mainly been my noticing how attached she is to me and how much joy I seem to bring her, that has opened my heart to her.

Now I have a dog who is waiting for me in Spirit and shows me so by her connections with me bless her lovely Soul.

This cat HATES dogs! With a vengeance. She also hates other cats, and most other people except certain cat-loving women....and remarkably -me! (who is a "dog person"! haha)

So I talked to her and told her how things stand and that I am going to be with a dog when I cross over, like it or not. I told her she can come along with us for the ride if she likes, and that she will be most welcome with me and with my dog.

I found it difficult to imagine the scenario, and had many hilarious moments imagining it! (From my dog having to perpetually shape-shift, to other unimaginables) Yikes.
But then I thought -I don't know the half of it yet. I am sure with Spirit, things will work themselves out.

Dear Tobi,

Because of the transparency of truth within the spirit world all beings are able to perceive the intent of all other beings. This intention is what is translated, in a very literal way, into the native language between different species, and is what brings them together through unity. The feline will not react apprehensively to things which are in plain sight and which speak to the heart and soul. While on Earth the feline reacts adversely to visual associations with mistrust and fear. Beyond heavens gate visual interpretation ascends and acclimates into multisensory psychic perception. What it will see will be a myriad of magnificent colour and light which will exude right through any physical appearance, as to make it inconsequential.

Your dog and her acquired companion will happily engage with all manner of other sentient life. Though she has spent part of her short journey within a domestic role of your humble household she also has her own affiliations and flirtations of other flora and fauna. In this, know then, she too will not remain as a constant fixture at your feet but often come and go at a flight. After all, you too will be rather busy yourself.

She is happy that you found the stick.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸