View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Master
Whenever you feel ready. I went through a divorce and I have someone in my life, but what I didn't expect was the thorough enjoyment of freedom. I agree with Somnia...and the emotional baggage...you might not even think you have any while chemicals of a new relationship are flying, but just wait...once a person is accustom to another, we feel at ease to let it all hang out and it's not always very pretty.

My divorce was final in 2012...and while I love another and he's in my life...I still find that I am finding myself, figuring myself out and loving myself and I'm not ready to move in, get married or any of that stuff. I love how it is now...granted he broke up with me temporarily because of all this but realized how much he loved me so we are back together, but he's also back to trying to get me to move in with him. I don't want to. I'm not ready, I don't know if I ever will be, so he may not want to wait and I understand that.

But if you feel you are ready to move on and get into another relationship, enjoy it but perhaps hold off on anything set in cement because you might just find you enjoy your freedom and not being tied to another.