View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
What is your problem? You seem like a very angry person.

I already told you my nation, the buffalo nation, otherwise known as Cree, when i said I led sweatlodges for a long time. That is a CREE custom.

And yes those are new age terms, which I also already said! I believe in my native culture as well as everything else. You are very offensive trying to tell people that new age stuff is wrong. You do realize that most new age stuff stems from ancient beliefs anyways, right?

And you obviously don't know much about your own culture if you seem to think native people don't believe in ET's, because it's a huge part of our traditions and stories.

If you want to know what I know about the thunderbeings and the heyoka, then read my posts in this thread, I explained it all already.

And if you wanted to know my race, you could have just asked me. I'm not sure what my name has to do with the colour of my skin!

Star People, Sky People, are Spirits or what we call Kachenas. These Spirit Beings are not the classic ET, Space Alien people from Star Wars. I do not like that spin you used, to make them fit contemporary ideals. Coyote, Spider Woman, are also Spirit People who taught us our ways. My ancestors looked at the universe much differently than modern people today do.

Take a good look at this to understand the Navajo View of the Universe:

Do you see Darth Vader here?