Thread: What is grief?
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 04:23 AM
Experiencer
Basically what I can say from experience is that grief is really love from a distance - I'm not sure if that makes any sense. It's also a reminder that we are spiritual beings of love. When we lose that connection: physical or spiritual, our soul is trying to come to grips with that loss. We go through episodes of breaking down, and searching for answers. What we are really looking for is to find the person or friend that we lost. Our spirit is calling out to them, "come to me, I need to hear from you". The spirit responds, and the sensation is different than being able to experience them when they were alive. Our response is to remember them. Our heart chakra actually becomes very active as it builds new connections with the crossed over loved one, and you will feel it in your chest. The old saying "a broken heart", refers to the stimulated heart chakra. It's a deep emotional pang in your chest. It feels like your heart is throbbing, and it releases a lot of emotions which is why we cry or break down suddenly at the thought of them. That emotion is simply your connection with the deceased loved one being reestablished. It's their way of letting you know they are with you and loving you intensely.

When you begin to accept it and heal, your other chakras start to join in, and you will start to experience through them other sensory connections like dreams. Each one (chakra) will open up new kinds of feelings. We need to grieve when we lose a loved one. It's the start of reconnecting with our loved one in the spirit world. In the end you will have greater understanding and appreciation for their life and yours. Your life will change, and become lighter and wiser - although you will always feel that sadness you will start to feel joy again, and you can connect psychically to your loved one at any time. We call that the alchemy marriage.