View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hey crystalqueen thanks for sharing! What a wonderful awakening you have had. I love the way you described how you read energy and to be told you are a natural healer. You have been gifted with such an opening now what to do with all of this? I hear your plight.

I know so many wonderful healers who also have other professions. One friend an editor wrote a book A Witch in the Boardroom. Another Friend a gifted healer is a jazz muscian, While an incredible lecturer that I had for the 'realm of the psyche' components of a two year energy healing program I embarked on was by day working in corporate. Whilst I also know others that now work in the alternative therapies field weather as massage therapists/energy workers, environmentalists/meditation facilitators and those working with animals also using natures essences and shamanic practices.

In this new paradigm we are creating for ourselves there are no limits into how we use our inate healing gifts in our work. We are on the cusp of great change and many are bringing their spirituality to the table in whatever capacity they have. Following your heart in what you want to do and what makes your heart sing will be your signposts for living a life full of abundance and satisfaction.

Good Luck with everything and all the best :)

Whitelion

P.s healing resources are many but ones I found particularly insightful are books by Jack angelo he wrote sacred healing amongst others.