View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The Real Time Zone is a mirror dimension, but not a perfect reflection. There are many factors which shape the RTZ and so it often has distortions. And the further you move away from familiar places the more the distortions become apparent. I believe we subconsciously shape the RTZ with our memories, thoughts, dreams, etc. The truth is unless Miley Cyrus was sleeping in your house the chances of you ever finding her astral body or any other body for that matter is practically impossible. It would be like finding a specific needle in a stack of needles with no hands. You can't magically say "take me to Miley Cyrus" and appear before her. You would have to know how to navigate the spiritual dimensions through means much deeper than manual travel, you would have to know exactly where she is, and foremost you would have to project long enough to travel those long distances to get to her. So quite frankly it's not going to happen. What will happen is you manifest an illusion of her, or a dark-being operating in the RTZ takes her form to make you open up to them. If visiting physical people is your goal of astral projection you're missing the point of astral projection. If you want to visit physical people stick to the physical dimension, if you want to visit spiritual-beings and spiritual dimensions then astral project.

So what you are saying is, when we get out of our body, we are in a completely different plane? Whatever we are seeing in that plane, is not actually happening or happened or will happen in this plane. So, whatever I am seeing while projecting, is just an image being created by my sub-conscious? Isn't it possible ever, to go out of body and see what's actually happening in this plane?