View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
I'm new here, so I don't know if this is the correct place to post this or not. The biggest thing I'm working on attracting right now is for my family to move to another state. The only thing stopping us, really, is my dad's job. He could easily transfer, as the company he works for has branches all over the country, but he gets frustrated every time someone brings up the subject. He doesn't want to make a resume. I think he's just scared of change. I'm getting close to attracting it, I think, but I don't know how to get over the last little hitch in the road to get us out of here and moving somewhere else. Whats else can I do to attract this? I've been trying to feel like we're already planning to move, visualizing my dad coming home or calling and saying he got offered a transfer, looking at apartments and houses in different areas I'd like to live, and looking up tips for moving. I've also been going over things that I'm grateful for and trying to keep myself in a good mood, as my mom and I have been pretty depressed now for a while. Both of us hate living here. We've been working at this for what seems like forever (months, at least) and I feel like we're close, but I'm sick of waiting for it to happen, and I want to know if there's anything else I can do to attract it quicker. Any thoughts on this? (By the way, if it makes any difference, my mom and I are LOA people, but my dad is not.)

Any help woudl be much appreciated!

I think that every time you feel frustrated you create blocks to your goal. Something I have read and heard is that once you set your intent, visualize it, put emotions and do all that you can do then you just let go, let the universe work, and don't feel impatient about the outcome because that brings frustration, doubt, and it ends up working on the opposite direction.

Good luck