There is 5 kingdoms of the creator that follow like this

Mineral Kindom
Vegetable or Plant Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Human Kingdom
Spiritual or Soul Kingdom
Planetary Kingdom
Solar Kingdom

each person on earth will go through these kingdoms as part of there ascension process to explain further we are speaking here that there is a physical word , an astral plane and a mental etc Now in case any light worker tries to investigate the afterlife further or even what its like on the astral plane when some one pass over! when the physical sense leave and the person has astral senses the bigest strongest positive thing is that a person who dies is Now One step closer to the Soul that is on the mental plane, its enough to take some on physical plane who is egoic will now become loving

all people on each have a destiny with the Soul that resides on the mental plane

all people when the die and go into the afterlife , loose there physical senses and there in astral plane

to even help further in this matter i have posted another link for everyone if would like more information on the kingdoms
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5253

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This question has often been put to those discarnates in - as you quaintly term the 'place' - the Kingdom of Souls.

But I don't accept for one instant that ..."the question being asked here is far to complex for what I would call ordinary understanding". However, one has to work within one's own limitations and if it feel that way to you, then that's how it is for you.