View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Dawn

Heya Enya!

Thank you for wanting to share.

I do find it intersting how, at least in the handful I've met, seem to be drawn more towards Lemuria than Atlantis. (I know my own reason was because of the energy of those crystals in Atlantis. Way too powerful for me. And I can remember at least 3 lives I had back then, none of which had me living on Atlantis.)

Your "dream" sounds mighty interesting, more like a bit of spiritual travelling rather than your run-of-the-mill dream. Of course, this was your dream, not mine. Only you can sense for certain which it was. (Though it's not unusual or unheard of to do spiritual travelling and working while your body is snoozing away in bed.)

From what I remember and little bits and pieces I've heard over the years since I've become spiritually active, spiritual, energy, and crystal working weren't at all unheard of way back when. Actually, kind of regular, every day stuff from how I understand it.

Your memory sounds really interesting. I wonder what the point of creating that smoky quartz pyramid was? Of course, back then being way back then like it was, it could've been for one of any hundreds of reasons.

Enya, thanks again for wanting to share!