View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 03:06 AM
AngelBreeze

Free Will Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondav
What I have read and studied ,seems to suggest that the human entity is different from other life forms,it has sentience and free will, this may be just wishful thinking,but it does seem as if we are ,rightly or wrongly , at the top of the chain,other religions, such as hinduism say we work upwards through many animal forms,whereas bhuddism says we humans are unique ,and will always be so, the jury is still out on this one ,any thoughts out there regards jon

Warm greetings, jondav!

Good question! Yes, humans were given free will choice by God. We Christians do not believe in reincarnation. We embrace the reality of Resurrection, like Jesus experienced and said we who are Born Again would also! What you say about Hinduism is indeed very strange, I don't think I have heard of that but to each his own.

Someone recently said in these forums that they hoped We Christians would not reincarnate since there are many of us already, and I replied telling them to relax because there was absolutely No Chance of that happening as we will Resurrect by the Power of Jesus Christ!

We humans, Are unique! We must therefore embrace that uniqueness as part of the wonderful gift given to us by God.

Have a Wonderful day!