View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

Yeast and Candida

I know doctors and people think this is a new age, weird thing to believe that addressing the overgrowth of Candida in our body can actually cure you.

People, it's true. 80% (approximately) of Americans have a systematic yeast infection, and doctors are not acknowledging it. They are treating yeast symptoms...cancer, depression, fatigue, anxiety, mood swings, irritability, panic attacks, belly fat, IBS, pmdd, pms, and many more diagnosis and symptoms with medication, making it worse, or masking the real issues.

I've been on a candida detox for a month now....and my severe panic attacks, anxiety, brain fog, pmdd, imsomnia, ect are gone. I'm not even through the detox phase, the parasite detox phase hasn't even started, nor has the probiotic phase, and I have had no symptoms of these life long illnesses that have almost destroyed my life.

I have cut out ALL alcohol, sugar, dairy, flour, starches, ect. I

drink water with lemon in it, unsweetened cinnamon probiotic tea, eggs, wild salmon, chicken, lots of green vegetables (sometimes a V8, pure 100% vegetables, not cross over....this is still not the healthiest drink, but a good enough thing to grab if you are hungry) Apple Vinegar Cider ( All Mothers Braggs) bluberries(low sugar fruit) plain yogurt (only one, it might not be the healthiest either) avocados smashed with home made salsa, onions, garlic, home made bone broth. There's lots of other foods you can eat, but I haven't got creative yet. I just printed some candidiasis meals off the internet today.

I've no symptoms since after the two weeks of detox. No panic attacks, or fear of driving, no anxiety right before I start, no pas sysmtoms all...and Inam scheduled for a double hysterectomy for my Pmdd, no hyper feelings, no anger, no depression, ect. It's been a month, And for the first time in 24 years, I feel calm and normal, even when I was on my period....no symptoms. I thanked God today, because my symptoms were awful, and made my life hard.

Doctors are not going to tell you this, and people are going to tell you it's a lie....but it's not.

Please check out Albican Candida, systematic yeast infections and the candida diet...if you should choose to try this...you don't have to do it as aggressively as I am...but please if you are suffering from the symptoms I listed (and there's more on the websites) go check it out and give it a try.

I prayed for God to heal me, to show me how to heal myself...and I am. I feel great, and greatful to God, that I didn't listen to the negativity, or doctors trying to sway me away from seeing what this is. My health, all the symptoms are gone...that's proof enough for me. I've never felt better.

If you dig deep enough, you will also learn about heavy metal poisoning, chelatons, parasites, spores, liver cleanses, chlorella, spirulina, and all kinds of other methods to combat certain yeast, parasites, and heavy metals. It's not a quick fix, it's a long term investment. Im changing my life, and my diet is my first step....I'm in it for the long haul.

It's worth it to feel this good, but do it the way that feels right for you. I'm doing the detox, but there are others doing it more aggressively than I am.

It can take many months or years to clean up the toxins that took years of eating a bad diet....so it's a long term investment. No more for me.

And please read the ingredients on the back of your food labels at Walmart, and other grocery shops. Almost all of it contains yeast, sugar, corn syrup, flour...but is covered up and disguised with other words to replace it.

And keep researching all the time, keep looking, until you find what works for your body to clean it up...and as scarey as it is, please read how the bad yeast affects your organs, gut, brain, nervous and endocrine system, ect. It will open your eyes.

You are not crazy, it's not in your head....it's the bad fungus causing you to feel crazy. Read it, extensively....and if you are ready to give up stuff like McDonalds, Donuts, bread, Chips, Cereal, Milk, Soda, Chocolate, cheese, and alcohol, at least for 6 months...then give it a try.