View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 08:36 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
Hi 7-Days-Luck,

I believe your understanding and perception of your soul home is very healthy. Having said that - I believe this eternal plane of existence is far more inclusive than the proverbial "Haves & Have Nots" or the Here and There. Like you, I am fascinated how eternal life is organized and works. I have meditated on this particular subject matter, connected with my own guides and have learned that it is not really about higher planes and lower planes. I am not saying this is wrong, I am simply explaining this is not how it was presented to me nor is it how I interpret it. My understanding is, our true nature is revealed both to ourselves and others as we are drawn to a plane of existence or plane perfectly compatible to our authentic nature. In a way, you will create your most compatible plane of existence. In our physical world we all live in, what one person might consider a lower existence is a higher plane of existence in relation to another existence. In these realms - judgement is not passed on others - it is simply accepted as the truth.

Another way to look at is - I could never live in New York, it simply does not work for me and I would not do well there. Likewise, there are millions of people from huge cities who would not do well in a place like Savannah Georgia or a small town like Benson, AZ because they thrive in heavily populated areas. My point is these different planes exist because there are souls who feel most at home in this existence. For better or worse, this home is where they choose to be. I hope this helps
So what ya are saying is, it depends where everyone wants to go?

Like, I can understand some people might not like to be in heaven (a plane filled lots of looove) because it might be too comfortable and nice for them. Like me, I might not like a place that is too comfortable. I prefer places where there is balance of good and bad, and the balance of luck and chance XD

Wow, I am loving the universe more and more now XD