View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Administrator
I have a Neighbour who loves Labels I have told her time and time again to get her 14 year old son checked again, because he is Autistic so she says. he has not got autism but the label brings her more money from social.
he goes to a unit because he refused to go to school they have got pupils there with autism and other disabilities. even they have asked why he is there because he is not autistic.
she says he was diagnosed at 1 year old I said no he is so spoilt he gets everything he wants if he cant he will have a tantrum.

she has been told by proffesionals in the hospital he is not autistic but if the label goes so her money goes down. she took him her grandkids her favourite daughter fot a sunday roast to the pub, he had a tantrum because he only had one burger and one roast dinner.
she told the guy who owns the pub he is autistic it is what she says to everyone. he turned to her and said I have a severely autistic son and he is better behaved than your son she didn't know where to put her face.
he is 14 and 27 stone will get on the bus on his own call a taxi and have a conversation with the driver.
so she came up with another Label for him.border line autistic so I said that is called Aspergeis he is not that either.
so labels come in handy for her.

Namaste