View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Of course, it is a packaged brand so it's full of strange things, and if a dietitian is prescribing that sort of food - worst dietitian in the universe!

Yea, medical doctors have a basic food knowledge, but they are not trained in nutrition... they are professional in human body illnesses, maladies and medical drugs, but they are not diet professionals!

Yea. It is everywhere, and between wheat and corn, that just about all packaged food.

A proper professional who knows what they are doing knows full well that you are your best advocate. They will only be a knowlegable professional support who you consult, and they will only inform you and suggest workable options - they DO NOT get to tell you what to do.

They might be a registered professional, but there are terrible people in every profession, and the one you got is obviously pretty bad (but it sounds like the whole hospital food situation is terrible, so maybe it was a good dietitian working in a terrible situation).

That's disgraceful! Instant packaged broth and jello! They're insane!

I know there is corn in processed rubbish of all kinds, and I know they call it 'chicken broth', but it isn't chicken broth at all. It's just an imitation of chicken broth.

I would never suggest to anyone to eat the rubbish food processing companies put in branded packages. I always read labels, but almost everything I eat is single ingredient whole food, so the label will only have 1 or 2 ingredients on it.

I just happened to buy chicken soup yesterday. At the moment it is chicken thigh fillets, onion, potato, sweet potato, parsnip, swede and baby spinach. All fresh, whole, single ingredient foods. No boxes or packets at all. My salt is iodinised sea salt, and plain black pepper. The broth water from that... different story altogether.

You just talk in circles. Apparently you think we can just snap our fingers and this magical dietitian will appear. Sent from god or something. You are clueless. No offence taken but done with this conversation.