View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
King of Wands
Suggests male, but you never can be sure as we have seen in the past.

No this is a female. Strange the king and the emperor came up o.O Emperor could stand for something else.

Quote:
Known for? Field of Work?
The Emperor
Leader or ruler. Could be a country, or just a company. Pragmatic, realistic and with a high self-confidence.

Not a king/ president or ruler. Yes pragmatic and realistic for sure. It how their zodiac is known as too sometimes.

Quote:
Personality?
King of Pentacles
A king again. So maybe he is a king or emperor indeed. Looks like things like safety for himself and his people mean a lot to him. Not necessarily after money, but probably enjoys luxury.
Not someone associated with luxury.
Quote:
Surroundings, like era and country?
Page of Wands
Looked up the key words on different web pages as well as I checked my book.
Situation seems not too bad, but I am having trouble to catch what this card could mean when it refers to country and era.
Probably no war currently going on, no major crisis. Might want to expand, though. New things to be tried or new discoveries or something. A more hopeful atmosphere.
Could mean all different times and places.
Could be Ancient Egypt (there is something in the background of that card that looks like pyramids, and the young man is standing in a desert) or modern times, close to now, depending on the location.

Country ruler most likely. King, Emperor, President, something like that.
EDIT: Probably somebody with "leadership qualities" who loves to rule, enjoys their job and everything that comes with a "high rank". Most likely male. Definitely a strong "male" energy.

Yes something along those lines from the time/ era they were present , new things were being tried. Not ancient Egypt. The one in bold fits.