View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 02:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
So I wanted to try qi gong, for many reasons.

I did it like 4 nights in a row since it was so easy to feel the chi and I felt good after doing it. However, I tried a different form every night. Sometimes mixing two different forms. IDK if they're called forms, but the sequence of moves.. I watched YouTube videos.

I didn't have issues the first to third night, then the fourth night I did it for maybe an hour and a half, one video of a lot of hand movements and blowing your breath out. Then a more full body one. So I stopped, tried to lay down and rest a little later and all through the night, my head was feeling like a strong energy in it and the energy was somehow linked to my sacral area, like they were feeding off each other. It was stronger in my head, it felt like a spinning and gravity. My mental health was messing up too I was hearing people talking and it was hard to sleep with all that spinning in my head.

I would like to keep doing qi gong but I'm not sure it's safe to keep going. I don't know, is it worth it to trying again for less time maybe?

what came to mind is you did a lot, in just four days. I think you are on to something if you want to do it for less time, maybe a little less often for a while while you are getting your bearings too