Thread: Squats
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Thanks debrah.

It's a lot of discipline, just to get it done, for the lazy bone is one's strongest, and it is the one which is practiced mostly.

What drive is there, motivation, the reason it is better to than not to? Especially this work of the heavy lift which is really very strenuous.

Look people, everyday I read of people experiencing life difficulties that drag them down, but all the research in psychology has shown that getting physical has positive effects. I ain't gunna solve anyone's life issues, do reiki or anything like it, but I can tell you for free that lifting heavy stuff will return in kind to lift your spirits.

If you're lucky you'll get bit by the iron bug and suffer a life long infection, and this is the sort of illness which can do no harm, a disease that doesn't debilitate - it gives you superhuman powers - yep, serious. It's a psychosis, an obsessive disorder. The diet is an as yet undiscovered eating disorder, and the pain is only for the masochist. Its the craziest sh1t there is. Totally SiCk!