View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Topology lost his keys on campus today and has had very little sleep going on to his overnight shift.

Perhaps we could be asking each other questions?

EL, what are you experiencing to make the description of rocks that you do? Is denser or lower vibration any kind of devaluation, or just a difference in felt quality? What kind of light are we talking about? Physical light, consciousness light? What size rocks are we talking about? What kind of mineral composition, because this greatly influences the tone and vibration I feel around rocks.

I have no clue as to what a rock experiences, the memory it stores (apart from physical scarring), or how much it is aware of me apart from the soles of my shoes through stepping on it or the vibration of my walking by coming to it through the surrounding soil.

Hi Tops :)

It is the feeling I get. No devaluation at all, all is Life, all is God. Consciousness light. I'm feeling into those small rocks, about the size of your hand. I'm sure it would be a different story with each size of rock that we examine. Yes, totally agree about the mineral composition too. Though I am speaking generally..