View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

My view:

A soul is all that a human is. So whatever I am known or unknown is my soul. It is my view that all parts of the soul are present in daily life. So really I am my soul. The physical body can be seen and that is apart of my soul at the time. One day that part of me will die and change will occur. There are other parts like mind or in my view dark matter. That's part of my soul too, my memories, my thoughts. There are things I don't know much about for many reasons (good ones too) such as we haven't evolved socially as humans far enough to understand some things about ourselves super well. That of course takes time. Just because it's not understood though doesn't mean it's not there. Those parts of me can do whatever as they do and I don't have to know. To illustrate if you think of cells - they were always there as apart of humanity but we only recently figured out they were a thing. They were still there functioning just fine and had no conception of them. That's sort of what I mean we just aren't there yet to get every detail but science continues to march forward unlocking understanding about ourselves and the world around us. How does gravity come into play? What is gravity exactly and how does it relate to dark matter? So I guess my thought is a lot of things go into a human soul. Dark matter, gravity, carbon based matter, water, electricity. All sorts of things that can and can't be seen.