View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hello,

I am not really certain how to ask this or what to ask, so I will try to explain what I can.

Some Astrologers,Tarot Readers, and Psychics are suggesting that there is a time line that will be sealing as of this September 2019, and if you're not where you want to be, you'd better change it. They're saying the time to act is now.

What do they mean? What time line? Why can one not continue to pursue the goals they want in this life? (why is it one can only do it now, and if not, it's not going to come to pass? Or does it mean, even if you're working on those things, you'll have a better result in them working, even if you're just doing the work?

I have SO MUCH I want to accomplish, and I am super depleted, and depressed right now. Maybe if I just do baby steps in those directions, it can still be? Because I read into these things if though, that if I am NOT doing it, I will never have it. They're on my mind all the time, and I have tried to make them work, or come to pass, or even put in a lot of hard work to have them.

I try not to get too wrapped up in those things, because than I am just feeling worse.

LOVE yourself enough to let go of the pains and move on. If their way is for you you will know because you heart will be in it. Only act out of love and then you'll find your true purpose in life.