View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Master
We both saw it last night. Not being haunted, shadow beside the bed

I'm wondering if others have had this happen.
I've seen people over the years by my bed side or foot of the bed. I've made it clear it doesn't work for me so it has stopped I now get globes of light or formless light appearing. That doesn't bother me at all.

My husband is now starting to awaken and just last night there was a big shadow standing over him. They have never been by him before always by me.
Oddly it bothered me more that it was by him. It felt like it watched him and at the time I couldn't desern intent.

Anyways startled by the being and its size I screamed which woke up my husband. Getting creepier instead of it just disappearing when I screamed my husband saw it to and jumped out of bed to face it letting out a growl/yell.

I stopped seeing it then and my husband said it vanished as he got up.
We don't feel haunted, niether of us felt scared after. I layed awake wondering why it was let through my boundary but upon meditation I was told it didn't (meaning it's of us(soulgroup etc) and it was only watching.

I only get little answers, I don't get long schpeels like some so I am wondering now what the heck it was. I know not to be scared but why watch us sleep.

And why were the ones on my side always normal sized and shaped like a biped life form but the one on his side was bigger and shaped like a les triangular grimace(McDonald's guy) no clear limbs or decernable form more like a solid cloud.

Anyone else with shared sightings of these? Is it soulgroup, astral self, what?
I know it isn't bad or here to take energy, I just don't know why it would watch us sleep.