View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
^ That's what happens when you do drugs, kids.
I find it funny that most people believing in the ball earth usually resort to same methods that the accused flat earth people in regards to arguments.

The art of debate has failed miserably to date. People aren't open to discussion they are more concerned about pointing fingers and slapping people in the face with their beliefs which coincidently isn't really their own beliefs to begin with. We are all indoctrinated to believe everything we come to know through schooling and authority. Very rarely do people actually experiment and teach themselves. We all (myself included) get information from those in authority, scientists, journalists, physicists, etc. We rarely ever look for answers with our own senses and experiment with our own tools. We just take the word and stories of everyone else at face value without doing our own research or practice.

The difference is i'm still open to the idea that we live on a ball earth I just don't see that as the truth. The more digging I do I find quite the opposite is true.

I hope that this discussion will open some eyes and maybe even open my eyes even wider