View Single Post
Old 28-10-2011, 08:40 AM
10C

Dear Sungirl,
Hope you had a lovely birthday. The best thing you can do is support your co-workers. Remember to shield yourself in light before entering a negative area. Think of them as a family that needs to build trust to work better together. Pot luck luncheons, for starters may help them get to know each other on a different level where they are not on the defensive.
Encourage a monthly gathering at a favorite eaterie to get people to bond. It may take a while but it is worth it. I used to remind people that we often spend more hours with our co-workers than anyone else, so we better make the best ot it. Once they work as a team, they will be better able to handle the work load. The most important thing is to build an inclusive environment. A group I worked with became so bonded that after the center closed due to the economic crisis, they helped eachother find jobs by networking. They still get together regularly to socialize, but I remember a time, that I wondered if the first pot-luck would ever come about....
Prayers and Blessings, 10C