View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 04:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me there is no way to close down. I am never alone. I went into the MRI with no fears just anticipation on understanding what might or might not be wrong. I was not ready for the machine to be so uncleansed.

I do feel that he was waiting for someone as it took two of us to move him on, and have him understand he was truly gone. Its sad when life goes in this way. Working on it more today I learned more. I know that he was 18 and got the car for graduation. Had been driving since 16, but was not ready for that kind of power. Temped by fate with the rev. or another car beside him on the road. Peddle to the FLOOR and that was that.

I think that is something that the medical and spiritual sides can work on more in making sure that things are cleansed not only chemically but spiritually as well.

I have had other negative experiences in a hospital setting. I was put in a bed where the patient before me had coded and passed. But he was not yet done with the bed. He was on the golf course and was hit by lightening. He was having the best game of his life, and that game took his life.

My next door was a nurse on that night so she understood why I could not lay in that bed, but the Dr was so mad at me. Some understand and some do not understand.

As this issue has gone on some 16 weeks now without medical interventions, due to medical care pretty much being shut down, I had 3/4 of an inch shrinkage in the one leg. So I have muscles that need to re stretch, I have maybe permanent nerve damage to face. It feels like my leg is being burned with a blow torch. I have massage now, that is helping some.

What lessons there are from all of this is that "we can not shut every aspect of health care down" it will cause more life long issues and surgeries. Even death in some cases I know of.

I hope to e whole again. I hope too that those whom are not understanding why they have had no service at their death, understand the World has gone into a state of "Madness" on some levels of care.

Lynn