View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been looking into the situation a bit deeper with a friend at work that is also a sensitive like me. We are getting the same information of a young man that was already pretty much brain dead when he went into the MRI. I feel that was whom was with me as I have 2 Son's around his age.

This young man well "speed kills" as he wrapped his car around a pole or tree. He was going way to fast and lost control.

I have my eldest Son that has a 35th Anniversary Mustang that has the power to go way too fast. I wonder if that was the connection of this young man to me. My Son knows power and knows full on what it can do so he would never be in a situation where he is not in control. He said that the "track" is the place to race, with all the safety equipment on. Belts and harnesses, fire suit, neck brace, ext so I have no worried on him.

Sad though for the loss of one so young. Lesson here sadly was just becasue you graduate High School does not mean your mature and ready for a Sports Car with power. Maturity is what is needed or you might well hit that pole in life and land in death.

I blessed him and moved him on at work.....but he is so angry about death, I am just blessed his foolishness took no one with him. Sad as the loss is we do need to learn our lessons even in our passing.

Lynn