View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What are your thoughts on pedophiles, their spirits, souls, consciouses, etc?

This is a subject that kinda got me riled up just for the fact that I know a paedophile. He was in jail, went through the system, etc. After all was said and done, there is no cure in this world for such people. About a year after he was released from jail, he dated a really short woman who looked like a child. That relationship didn't last very long. He's the type of person who does not take instructions, hints and even outright correction. His way is the only way and he's right regardless of what truth or evidence you want to shove under his nose.

He has no interest in any spiritual progression and has low vibes. If he read any scripture, he didn't understand what bit he did read. He simply has no interest at all and doesn't understand why he was put in jail in the first place just because of his attitude of "I'm right, everyone else is wrong. Fight the system." Unfortunately, there's only one cure that the world doesn't want to do for someone like him and it may take him several life times to get out of the dark place he's in. I even have my doubts if he's aware of being mired in a dark place. By society's standard he's in a dark place and thinks nothing of it. By spiritual standard, he's in an even darker place and can't sense anything of a spiritual nature. I don't think he ever could. I don't know the circumstances of his childhood so can't say how he was treated when he was a boy.

Thanks for reading my rant.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)