View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello awareness and mihael_11,

You are absolute correct in saying that to have one type of healing, for instance on the physical aspect, all the other aspects are involved. It didn't dawn on me first when I wrote the opening post for this thread. As I was thinking on specific methods and such. But yes, I agree, that on the underlying basis for whatever method, there is unconditional love, that is, absolute surrender.

But now something has just come up to me. We generally consider these divisions, these aspects, as mere illusions but most of the time we treat ourselfs as such instinctively, maybe a costume imposed by modern society. I refer society, because there are alot of illness that maybe didn't existed before just because we weren't aware of them. Maybe they did existed but not knowing about them didn't made us care. It is only by observing details in Nature that eventually we humans find things we don't like as much, so we create blockades. We desire too much instead of letting go. This could be a "negative" side to knowledge.

So wouldn't be the ultimate healing, to just not care about death itself, neither suffering. I mean it is difficult not to react and not to care about suffering, but maybe not caring about caring about the suffering. Trying to understand the letting go...