View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
loa1209

Its better to survey different tools and processes available and try each and keep the ones you resonate with as a process for yourself.
I will give you specific examples how i work it, so you have something more tangible to understand.
I know you are looking to get a job. But this process in general will get your vibration up and will help in job.

Example for me
1) Everyday i do 15 mins meditation in the morning and sometimes in the evening. I read Paramahansa Yogananda and his teachings appealed to me so i took their lessons from SRF foundation.
This i use to connect to Divine energy. This is very important. Because if God decides everything you have will be gone in seconds. Or he can give the most amazing things in a second. So we dont control anything as much as we think we do. But connecting to Divine will keep us at right place.
now normally they do w/o music. But i love music so i do with music. So you can kind of customize the tools as to how you want.

2) I do gratitude list and appreciation list everyday real quick. Now once a while i do miss but it better to just do since it can be as quick as 5 mins.
i write down 5-10 things i am grateful and appreciative of for yesterday since i do in the morning. Somedays its hard to find - but i trained myself to include simplest things so i ahve something to be appreciative of.
example - i) wow at least i am eating. Lot of people dont even get to eat everyday. ii) its amazing how my heart pumps blood, and oxygen/blood is sent to different parts of my body through so many capillaries.. i dont have any control and dont even know these are going on. but these are critical. That means i dont need to be in control of other things too. etc.

3) Follow your joy/love/passion at least in small way . Better to have a nice hobby. Example i have 9-5 job in engineering. While this is not my real passion. but it pays bills so its good.!! i can go to dinners movies etc...
but after that i do dancing which i love. I am not professional at all. I just do for fun. But i can do that everyday since i can go to class on some days and i can practice that at home on other days.. put music on and dance etc...
its great to have creative hobby like music, singing, or arts.. or whatever because these fields are like ocean where we can spend lifetime learning and enjoying... That would indirectly take lot of worry out of your system and keep your vibration very high with real pure joy.
Do this for your own pure joy and not with any other agenda whatsoever.
This you can do when you have time... if you are busy on some days due to job no worries you can do on your free days and time.

4) read Laws of Success from paramahansa Yogananda... its great for your job search..He says once you have a goal you should be relentless. Have the right intentions to be in tune with Cosmic law and the divine will will give enormous strengths.
He says once you decide a goal is important. Then put every ounce of power you have behind it. Never quit it. Always push your boundaries. He even says if you die then you renew the struggle in next life to achieve it. Thats the kind of willpower you put into it. turn every stone that you need to.
Do meditate silently for 15 mins and ask question - what do i need to do to manifest this job? The more you get in tune with Divine energy through meditation the more clearer your answers be. Then go after those ideas. Be relentless if one does not work, then do try another idea.
Then Success will be yours - nothing can stop you. when you put that kind of focus, then Divine Will, will back you and Divine will has infinite power.

note - the divine stuff i write about - its important. But even w/o you believing in it, if you follow Laws of Success by Paramahansa Yogananda you will succeed. If you believe in Divine its easier to let go of Judgements and doubts thats all. the divine only one can feel, one can never prove to another by words alone.
but you dont need to believe in it. So let that NOT deter you.

Right intentions to be in tune with Divine Cosmic Laws means:
1) be helpful to others. Sometimes be selfless. Dont look out just for yourself.
2) love others, and want good to others. dont be jealous etc..
3) Dont try to get things to be better than someone. Healthy competition is still fine. BUt be humble about it and appreciative of your competition too.
4) Dont get too greedy... get things you want but stay humble and be easy . its like eating too much when you dont need it. same with money. Dont try to get way too much. try to be happy with moderation. If you make lot of money thats good, but also be generous to others and show the way to others..
etc etc..