View Single Post
Old 26-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Master
but then of course it might be true...probably at least a fair bit older though...i think stuff is easily misinterpreted from the bible...the earth made in seven days is referring to cosmic days etc..i also think the world may have been flat too, not in the usual way thought of, but as a 2 dimensional physical reality, which changed to a 3 dimensional reality. i think the notion that we evolved from monkeys is also losing some credibility. i believe a few ancient cultures, like the native americans, believe the idea of a monkey evolving into a man is not correct. i'm by no means a christian but Darwin was possibly wrong as i see it. you see imaginean animal living in a 2d reality dies and is underground etc however that occurs in 2d...when that space changed to 3d then so did the remains of the animal...so we might not even be viewing a fossil in it's actual original shape/form...nah probably not actually, drop all that

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."