View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Thank you both for sharing!

Lorelyen: How wonderful to have such a person close, I'm happy for you.

FairyCrystal: Did you do any work with any of the souls you've met on your path?

For I would love to hear how you've all worked together...

The act of searching for others is part of the work I am called to do; to put out a beacon for others to find.

I don't mind. If at this time no one recognizes me, or feels compelled to connect that's all fine. I believe my action as is, will also affect others - souls who are not in my group - perhaps to sense that there might be souls out there waiting for them too, to keep an eye out for their family...

Who know. I just follow directions, knowing it all comes together in the end 😍
Not certain if you mean soul family or soul group. I believe these are different, just don't ask me to give a description

I don't feel you have to come together in the flesh to be working together. People who are part of your soul group and have the same goals can be doing that on the other side of the world and you may never meet. Yet, on a higher level you still are both working on the same goal and still working together and both 'feeding' the group.
It's not like you have to wait with doing what you came here to do until you've got your soul group members in your phone list, hihi. Just do your thing, work on your goals, what you came here to do. That is the surest way to get in touch with other from the group because then you are on the same vibration.
That would be sending out a beacon... Right now it may not work because you have no clue what frequency to broadcast on. You may very well be on 93FM and the majority of your group may be actively working on the group's goal at 106FM.
That's the same analogy I gave you when I said: the right people will appear at the right time --> you're both on the same frequency so you meet up.
So the best chance to get in touch with your soul group is to get active on your soul's path and what you came here to do, because then you're on the same frequency.