View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
I am not a fan of regression nor of Michael Newton theories. I have learned through hard experience to trust my own direct experience or those that are close to me. In another forum the reincarnation question came up. It was a hot topic for sure. From my own families direct experiences, they seem to conflict with what he has said.In our family, a long deceased loved one came back in the time of crisis. She was still herself. I also talked to an NDEr who went into the light space. He met his long-time deceased friend, the friend was still "himself".

There is a big difference between death & an NDE ...
Can't bury someone who is or has experienced an NDE ...

I like Michael Newton as well as praise him for his work ...
A loved one's death is incomprehensible as well as extremely difficult to adjust to ...
The brain does not know the difference from past & present events ...
I read Newton's book for 3yrs on a daily basis during my 8yrs of grief ...
I could not rely on my memory or intuition nor could I distinguish between reality & imagination during the most difficult times of grief ...
A traumatic death can cause psychosis as well as surrealism ...
Newton's books helped save my life ...
Believe me, grief cannot be done w/out help - many rely on books for support or better understanding ...
You may want to start writing down all your family experiences for yourself &/or others to help w/a grief process ...
Loved one's don't back on demand or stay for extended periods of time or offer advice ...
JMHO ...

----------------------------------------------
metal68
I had a regression during my grief ...
The only reason I found it to be unsuccessful is it did not provide what I desperately wanted or needed to know ...
It was too much information that just cluttered my mind/over stressed self ...

Hope you get better results if you chose to partake ...