View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Master
SaturninePluto - thank you for the timeline recommendation!

I use my singing bowl to cleanse my crystals, and occasionally incense as well. I do like the tip to give it a dusting, however, I've been taking a few minutes before bed every night to just sit with it in my hand and I actually think that's allowing it to be more effective in terms of helping me sleep better. so I don't think it will accumulate much dust if I continue to do that!

I didn't get the tourmaline to cure all my emotional problems, I'm not daft enough to think it's that powerful, haha. crystals are one of many tools in my arsenal. and I got this one specifically to help me with my sleep after I read that it can be helpful in that capacity because of its energy absorbing tendency. I guess I just figured, if it helps to clear out negative energy, then the occasional time I'm feeling particularly bad about something that it would maybe help a little to bring me back to a calmer state? maybe it's not the right stone for that though.

I've actually been meaning to get back into the habit of keeping a gratitude journal again. I'm really bad for getting into doing something for short periods of time then letting it fall by the wayside. it's something I do find helpful though. thanks for that reminder!

Lynn - thank you for your kind words. I relate so much to what you say here about struggling with what is yours and what is beyond you. I feel that way about my mental illness, I'm constantly struggling with understanding where I end and where they begin or if there even would be a me as I understand her to be without them. it's mind boggling.