View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Two things....
#1.
I believe, for a person to believe the above statement, that person does not understand most of the allegorical sayings within the bible.
& If a person did understand the statments, they would instantly change their harsh beliefs of the God entity.
And if you have had a life time of evil minded spiritual beings tormenting influencing & attacking you, & have been aware of it, & you have worked out from those many many years of abuse, that evil minded beings are around all of us, then you can easily understand that they have been around all earthlings since the first earthly parents.
And if you have figured out the above, then you can also easily figure out that they were with the writers & transcribers of all biblical text that have ever been written.

& if you have ever had evil minded spiritual beings attack you, you will easily figure out just how simple it is for them to completely over ride your mind & to 100% completely influence you to do what ever they want, & they have the ability to keep the influence on going continuously.
And so it would be simple for you to work out that evil minded spiritual beings could have quite easily have influenced the writers & transcribers of the bible to omit very important information, & or add in very dark minded information.

And if you have not had these experiences for yourself & also not witnessed such acts & others being performed on other earthlings, then you would quite easily say that I am out of my head in stating the above.

For your considerations, Neil

Ps...ZIG...I wonder if you will respond to this post of mine, I do not know why you hardly ever seem to respond to my posts that have been quoted directly to your posts.
Could it be that my posts are far beyond your spiritual understanding...or if i am incorrect in thinking so, maybe you can correct me.

Regards neil

All they our posts tell me is your take on Christianity, which has no more credence than that of any other, as there is no evidence to support it.