Thread: Shaddow men
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder
Hello

I'm kind of thinking perhaps you were actually "tuning in to" or "seeing"
some sort of spirit, and not exactly a "Shadow Person". I have experienced Shadow People quite often, and its a very unsettling and frightening experience. Usually "they" manifest inside of a dark room, and appear darker than the natural darkness of the room. It seems they "radiate" an energy that causes a fear reaction, and they like to pop up at the foot of your bed while you are dozing off or just waking up... In all my experiences with them, they have never "touched me" or communicated with me, they simply appeared and caused an unnatural fear. After many years of noticing they never touched me, I got it in my head that perhaps they could not, or were not allowed to touch us? I put this to the test one night, by launching myself out of bed straight at the "Shadow Man" at the foot of my bed (no I was not brave, just fed up) to my surprise I "heard" the thing shriek in my head, and I felt "its" fear for once. The Shadow man immediately disappeared and has not been back for years now. I am pretty sure after that, that they can not "read our minds" but are good at guessing how we will react. Also from personal experience, light dispels them immediately,
smudging with sage, crystals, and envisioning white light had no effect on them at all.