Thread: abusive entity
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Its important that people understand how painful dealing with something like this, and calling it a "demonic entity", using language that scares people . i bet the person who wrote this will read your response and immediately feel some anxiety . what the troll assosicstion of retired criminals and bad phone numbers need to understand is that people can place attachments on people and make a people feel like Its some type of entity. These attachments can use your emotions and do things to make you feel a way that upsets you and makes you scramble to find out what happened. The best things to do is learn how to control your emotions , and you will becin control of self. Once you're in control of self , no "demonic entity " can bother you. In fact, these attachments have spirtuual instructions that expire once the person being "haunted" learn a how to ignore and get healthy and realize the discomfort goes away once you accept your attachment

Hello, this was not my case. Mine was quite exhausting. Someone on here at the time, inboxed me, and or I may have messaged them, anyhow, they said they'd done some work on it for me, and that it would take a few days to weeks. It took about another couple of months. I forgot that they'd done this work for me, as I was still receiving..... ...... & well, I get the odd bump in the night now, almost two years later. BUT NOTHING as it had been.

I know there are those on here that try to tell me, the things that go on, are all in my head, and are perceived only with the energy that I give to it. i.e. my beliefs.

They can be real, and true, and well I hope OP is able to get their issue's what ever they may be straightened out.

I will make sure the spaces I move into next have no open portals, have no residual beings, or what have you. They frighten me.